Friday, February 27, 2009

Rita Hayworth Gave Good Face

A couple of weeks ago, I had the pleasure of working with Iryna. Not only does she love photography, but she's also a great model. I absolutely love the close-up shots I got. I felt like I was shooting a Cover Girl ad or something. Totally flawless. There's something about the intimacy of a close-up that tugs at me - I want to see into a person's eyes. These top two shots are definitely two of my favorites from the whole day.

Model

Model

I thought I would post this one, too. It's not a close-up, but I love the emotion in it. Iryna gave us so much to work with - lots of outfits, expressions, poses. We really had a lot of fun.
Model

Special thanks goes out to Pizzuti Studios for hosting us at their studio space! And a very special thanks to their kitties Anderson and Carl for keeping us on our toes!

No comments: