Sunday, March 29, 2009

I Remember When Rock Was Young

Legs

One more boudoir image that doesn't reveal too much! This is my 7th blog post in a row, so I'm pretty happy. It's been a fun little experiment to post everyday and have to come up with new song lyrics. Maybe next I'll choose another 70s superhero - Paul Simon or James Taylor or something. There's a whole world of music out there!

This weekend was pretty amazing. In my last post (which seemed a little dazed), I mentioned that I tried octopus. Very adventurous of me. I second shot a really fun wedding on Saturday. It was great to get back in the swing of things. Today I actually had a site visit for an upcoming wedding, so now I'm really in wedding mode. I also had a headshot session today. It went so well. I love photographing people. I love when they show up nervous and go home happy. It truly makes me feel like I've done my job and done it well. With today's headshot comes some definite excitement but I'll hold off on that announcement until later. Tomorrow I go back to photographing babies! I'm so excited to meet this little guy. And then I get to introduce you all to him. Until then, have a lovely Sunday night! There are only about 2 minutes left!

*Post title comes from "Crocodile Rock."

No comments: