Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Man With All The Toys

Just in case I don't say it enough, or in case you've forgotten, I LOVE MY JOB!

Santa Claus

Jolly Old St. Nick

Santa's Close-up

I was lucky enough to photograph Santa a few weeks ago. Even Santa needs some new headshots every once in a while! I shared the photography spotlight with Rich and Ashley of Pizzuti Studios and we just had a lot of fun playing off of each other. I focused on a traditional headshot style - I love the close-ups!

Even though it's been a while between posts, things have been busy around here! I am preparing for my trip to Los Angeles and right when I get back, wedding season really kicks off! I am so excited! I have an amazing batch of couples (of course) and we're going to have a ton of engagement sessions coming up. Plus I've got a bunch of shoots this weekend! Hope everyone is doing well! Happy Spring!

No comments: