Monday, September 22, 2008

I'll Be the Rainbow When the Sun is Gone

Amanda and Alex got married at the end of August. Not only is Amanda a gorgeous bride, but she's also Doug's sister! I felt honored that I had the privilege of photographing their wedding. It really meant the world to me and I had a blast doing it.

This is Amanda's dress. It was so beautiful, absolutely timeless.


This is a bridesmaid's bouquet - the color scheme was purple and green.


On the way out!


Amanda and Alex decided to see each other before the ceremony to get some photos out of the way. It really allowed them to participate in the cocktail hour with their guests, which was great. There was Greek dancing and singing and yummy food - who would want to miss that? Even though they saw each other ahead of time, we arranged a "First Look" moment for them so they still got that "wow" moment.



The bride wore the same necklace her grandmother wore on her wedding day. It's details like that that really help complete a wedding, which is why we made a point of photographing it.


The very handsome groom.


These two were great sports, posing all over the grounds of Elm Bank in Wellesley. This is the home of the Massaschusetts Horticultural Society, so it was amazing for photos. Everywhere I turned, there was a new location. Unfortunately, it was about 100 degrees out so we couldn't really run around all day.


The whole wedding party!


The bride's mother walked her down the aisle and I just love this moment between the two of them. How beautiful are they?!


Married!






Amanda & Alex, I can't thank you enough for asking me to photograph your wedding! It was so much fun! Everything was perfect. Congratulations!

No comments: