Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Sweetest Thing



This week I had the delicious pleasure of working with Kristi Jacobi, owner of the itty bitty bake shop, where you can buy all sorts of yummy baked goods in miniature. I love it when I get the chance to photograph her products because it also means I get to eat them, too. I mean, you can't sell a cookie once I've posed it a million ways and had my grubby hands all over it. Luckily, it works the same for cupcakes!








Honestly, these cupcakes were delicious! You can see there are no photos of the s'mores cupcakes Kristi made. That's because those were mainly for EATING! I tried to include photos with other objects so you can get a sense of how big the cupcakes are, but just so you know, they are about an inch and a half in diameter. Tiny little things. Or I guess I should say, itty bitty little things. Happy Wednesday!

No comments: