Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey For Me, Turkey For You

What I am most thankful for on Thanksgiving is actually a whole bunch of "whos."

My Family

My Family

These were taken at a Memorial Day BBQ at my brother's house and I love them! These photos make me so happy, but not nearly as happy as spending time with my family in person. We are all up early on this lovely Thanksgiving to go to the high school football game. None of us care about football at all but my sister is marching in the band - it's her last year. And I hear they're doing the choreography from Thriller. I'm in!

I hope you all get to spend time with the people you love most today!
Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Krista said...

OMG! I wan to see the marching band do the Thriller dance!!!!!

Kristin Chalmers Photography said...

Love these.

JMP said...

Beautiful, per usual!