Friday, June 17, 2011

Parson's Table: 'Round My Hometown

I thought it was time to post a few more food photos! These were taken at Parson's Table in Winchester. Chris Parsons is the owner, head chef, and overall cool guy bringing good food to the 'burbs! He used to run the seafood restaurant "Catch" in the same location and in all my years of living in Winchester, I never went. That's because all that was before I started experimenting with seafood! Anyway, Parson's Table is great! I even photographed a wedding there a few months ago! So, without further ado...

Awesome colors! This is Lane's Lobster Salad With Charred Ward's Farm Corn and Heirloom Tomatoes.
Boston-Homegrown-Parson's-Table-Winchester

Best looking tomato ever!
Boston-Homegrown-Parson's-Table-Winchester

And this is Smoked Tomato Gazpacho with Lane's Lobster, Avocado, and Cilantro. Doesn't it all look so good?
Boston-Homegrown-Parson's-Table-Winchester

1 comment:

tog_girl said...

delicious! love that prawn!