Thursday, December 22, 2011

Charlestown Family Photography: Beneath the Blue Suburban Skies

This little girl DOES NOT STOP MOVING! But what little kids do?! Her parents and I got to chase her all over the Charlestown Navy Yard, some much-needed exercise for me, as you can imagine. I think when I first got there, she was not quite sure what to think of me, so she ran less and we were able to snap off some awesome photos immediately. Once she warmed up to me and realized I was part of the game, it was all over! But there's nothing I love more than playing with little kids and watching them process the world. It's pretty amazing.

This little one has such awesome blue eyes and adorable to-die-for dimples. Total superstar!

Charlestown-Family-Session-Navy-Yard

Charlestown-Family-Session-Navy-Yard

I wanted them to use the "baby in the air" photo for the Christmas card - I did not win that debate. I was convinced they could come up with a really witty turn-of-phrase to use, something like "drop in for the holidays." I should have held a "caption this photo" contest! I guess it's not too late - any suggestions? Leave them in the comments!

Charlestown-Family-Session-Navy-Yard

Charlestown-Family-Session-Navy-Yard

Charlestown-Family-Session-Navy-Yard

Charlestown-Family-Session-Navy-Yard

2011-12Charlestown-Family-Session-Navy-Yard-22_018

Charlestown-Family-Session-Navy-Yard

Soon this little girl will be a big sister and I can't wait to get back there and photograph the family with their new addition! And if you have any fun captions for that photo, please post them in the comments!

No comments: