Thursday, June 28, 2007

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

First of all, I apologize for not posting in a while. I've got plenty of photos, but it's been way too hot in my apartment to sit in front of the computer all day to work on them! Last week we had our second Photo Day, which was very successful. It's just a great way for my friends and I to hang out, have lunch, and collaborate with each other. You can't beat that. Unfortunately, it rained off and on all day, so a lot of our outdoor plans were cancelled. We needed to find creative ways to utilize the indoors. So, what happens when you give four different women a pair of rainbow suspenders?





2 comments:

Dorie said...

Where are my Urkle ones? ;)

Meg said...

I wasn't sure you wanted them out there for the public to see! Don't worry - there are plenty!