Tuesday, June 19, 2007

We had it all, just like Bogey & Bacall...

I can't help it... I'm a sucker for cheesy soft rock. This past week I photographed two talented actors needing updated headshots. I am so lucky to be able to do what I do. I love people. I know that sounds silly, but it's true (well, for the most part - working in a somewhat retail environment soured me a little). I guess I could best be described as that rare person who loves first dates; I love meeting people and finding out about them and seeing if I can figure out what makes them tick. I don't mind the small talk. So, when I have the opportunity to photograph adults, it's pretty exciting. Without further ado, allow me to introduce you to Glenna and Joe.

GLENNA

This is Glenna and her puppy, Tia. So cute.


JOE
For Joe's shoot, we went into Fenway Park and just walked around, discovering all the nooks & crannies we could take pictures. It was a lot of fun, and great exercise!


This guy decided to join in. For only $1 he sang us a great song about the Red Sox winning the game that day. Well worth it.

No comments: