Saturday, March 22, 2008

Here Comes Peter Cottontail



Thanks to Kristi, of the itty bitty bakeshop, for providing me with this awesome mini Easter basket to photograph! It's so adorable. The woman can really take anything and shrink it. Not including clothing. She gave me great instructions, actually, on how to un-shrink wool. Martha Stewart has some stiff competition.

Since it's Easter weekend, I thought an Easter-related blog would be appropriate. When I was little, we celebrated Easter at my grandmother's house. My brother Andy & I would be dressed in our Easter finest. Our outfits generally included jaunty hats for the both of us - he'd get a cap, I'd get a little beret or a fancy brimmed hat. My grandmother had a huge backyard and while all the kids were corralled inside, my uncles would hide tons of candy filled Easter eggs out there. Some would be easy to find, some much more difficult, but they we were, fifteen or so of us, running around, searching. That Easter egg hunt is my best Easter memory. So, for those of you who celebrate Easter, have a wonderful holiday!

Things have been more than busy for me, so I apologize for not posting lately! I swear, I even have photos to show you. This one will have to suffice for now, but I'll try to manage my time better. The wedding season is upon us and I am so excited. I am working with a bunch of awesome couples and each wedding is going to be so different! I'm also going to be shooting a wedding in Buenos Aires! My first outside-New-England destination wedding! I've never been to Buenos Aires and have never taken a flight that long, so it should be interesting. That's at Christmas time, so I don't need to worry about it yet, but the plans are finalized. Plus, I've been enjoying my new car. Life is good.

No comments: