Thursday, October 22, 2009

Might As Well Jump

I'm a little behind in my blogging. Milena & Kevin have already been married a month and I'm just getting to their engagement session! I can't post their wedding photos without sharing these first.

I met Milena and Kevin over a year ago so it was so exciting to finally photograph them! We did this session the same week as their wedding. I was thrilled they were willing to take some time out of their busy week to hang out with me for a little bit. We grabbed a little late afternoon light and made the best of it!
Milena & Kevin, engagement shoot

Milena & Kevin, engagement shoot

Milena & Kevin, engagement shoot

Milena & Kevin, engagement shoot

Milena & Kevin, engagement shoot

Back to the grind! I've got engagement shoots, family shoots, and weddings piling up. On top of that, I managed to get sick this week. Awesome. So I immediately passed it on to Doug so we could be sick together. Hooray!

No comments: