Saturday, November 28, 2009

Everyone's Tryin' To Get It Right

Winter Baby

I'm lucky I still remember how to blog at this point! Let's see, I got the flu in October and took a mini-vacation in November and in between all that, I've been taking pictures and editing pictures. It's been amazing, but I've definitely neglected the blog, which is pathetic of me, I know. Fortunately, in my editing, I came across this photo. How could you resist that face? Adorable! She's also sporting a hat made for me (not for me to wear, but to use in shoots) by Cozy Noggin, my friend Anne's hand-knit "store." How great is it to have creative friends?

So, basically, I am editing. I work on my desktop computer while I have my laptop hooked up and I watch Hulu all day. Or Netflix. And to think that it's just about awards season. I haven't been to the movies as much as I normally go, but I did see a great one recently. I highly recommend "An Education." I give it two thumbs up. I'm looking forward to seeing "Precious" (it seems weird to say I'm "looking forward" to seeing such an emotionally intense movie - I guess we could say it is high on my list). We also got the MG up and running, if you happen to remember my slightly-older post about the car Doug and I were working on. It was so awesome to go for a little spin around the neighborhood. Our goal was to have it on the road before Thanksgiving and we did! Success! And, of course, it's now Christmas season. I'm not going to lie; I've definitely been listening to Christmas music since November 12th, which is when two of the Boston "oldies" stations starting playing it. There's something about a good Christmas song that puts me in a good mood.

To my wonderful and patient clients - I am working hard on all your photos! I swear I'm not slacking off. Not even Beatles Rock Band has been able to distract me from the task at hand. Just a little bit longer!

I hope you all had a very happy and healthy Thanksgiving!

No comments: