Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Down to Captain Tony's

The title of this post has nothing to do with the photos, but we'll get back to that later. These are from Katie & Ryan's spectacular wedding last month. I wanted to make sure I got a couple up here as a sneak peek before I give them a full post. Enjoy!

Look at how awesome these rings are! So many great details at this wedding. Emily & I had a lot of fun with the macro lens. I'm guessing this is one of her photos. She hogged the lens a little.
Katie & Ryan, wedding

Something the bride & I have in common - we both love champagne!
Katie & Ryan, wedding

The gorgeous couple! I loved the location - I could have photographed them for days!
Katie & Ryan, wedding

Just a little post to whet your appetite. When I get back from Captain Tony's, I'll finish up with the rest!

No comments: