Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm In Love And It's A Sunny Day

I don't think a baby could be more loved by his/her parents than this baby is! I photographed the parents way back in the fall for a maternity session and they were so excited about having a baby and being parents. They were literally radiating love. It was so nice to go back and see that nothing has changed. This little muffin is six months old in these photos. We had to wake her up from a nap in order to start our session and she was hardly phased.
Baby R, 6 months

Baby R, 6 months

Baby R, 6 months

Baby R, 6 months

I was thrilled to have the opportunity to photograph this family twice and will hopefully be back before long!

In other news, I came back from Key West to escape the heat down there and it's 90 degrees here. What's up with that? It's no fun when there's not a pool in my backyard.

No comments: