Friday, August 20, 2010

Radio On Baby

Here are some of the things that have been keeping me busy this summer...

I've been growing tomatoes in my teeny tiny urban garden (a pot on my terrace). I had no idea how much I would enjoy watching the tomatoes grow. So far, I've grown two and there are three growing on the plant now. This photo shows you what we did with the first two - mozzarella & tomato salad! Look at how red and delicious they are! I was so proud of myself!
Tomatoes & Mozzarella

Doug and I took a day trip to the North Fork of Long Island for an engagement shoot. It was such a fun and easy trip! All we had to do was drive to New London, CT and then drive on to the Cross Sound Ferry and then we were there! So, these are a couple of photos from the ferry. One of those viewfinders:
Cross Sound Ferry

And one of us:
Cross Sound Ferry

We've also been trying to go to as many concerts as possible. It's been pretty awesome. I've seen Carole King & James Taylor (twice), Jimmy Buffett, She & Him, Keane (with Ingrid Michaelson), and Ray LaMontagne & David Gray. Plus, I got to go to the Grease Sing-along for my birthday. I've always been a big concert goer but the past couple of years, we've experienced a resurgence. Listening to live music just makes me happy. This photo is from the Ray LaMontagne/David Gray concert the other night at Harborlights.
Harborlights

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You should be proud - those tomatoes (and that salad) look awesome!

It also sounds like you're having an awesome summer. Good for you for taking advantage of all this city/state/area has to offer! :) I wish I did that more. ;)

P.S. SO jealous about the King/Taylor concerts!