Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We Stick Together, We Can See It Through

Yes, I know. I used to be a good blogger. This summer has been insane, of course. Tonight Doug told me that he'd like to help me blog. I knew that wasn't a good sign - clearly this has gone on too long. For me, though, this post was worth the wait!

The other day, I had the pleasure of hanging out with L & J at their house. I could have photographed them all day! Rarely do I encounter a 2 yr old who is so cooperative! L is older and a bit more introspective than J is (she's the ham), but you can also tell he's protective of her. They are close enough in age that they play together and seem to genuinely enjoy each other's company. It was awesome. Here are some of my favorites from the day:

L & J, portrait session

L & J, portrait session

L & J, portrait session

L & J, portrait session

After playing inside for a little while, we made a move outside. Drawing on the sidewalk with chalk is a BIG hit in this household! YOU might not be able to tell, but there are a lot of chalk Buzz Lightyears on this sidewalk!
L & J, portrait session

L & J, portrait session

L & J, portrait session

L & J, portrait session

And sometimes I love a good serious photo. Especially when the kids are this cute!
L & J, portrait session

I will try to be back with more photos soon! Until then, survive the heat!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

SO worth the wait!! Those kids are adorable and the pictures are - of course - amazing! :)