Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Turn On Your Heartlight

Rochelle & Jim were my wedding clients way back in 2008. I guess that's only two years ago, but so much has happened since then, for all of us. Of course, one of the biggest things is that Rochelle & Jim recently became parents to this gorgeous little guy! How cute is he? They happened to time the birth perfectly since I was going to be out in Los Angeles only about a month later. Bicoastal baby photography. I'm all about it. I got to spend a wonderful afternoon hanging out with the new mother and her new son. Just look at how adorable this baby is! Wouldn't it be great if I could time trips to the west coast to coincide with the more milestone months? Like I'll go out when he's 6 months and then again when he's a year? That might be my plan!

Colin, newborn photos

Colin, newborn photos

Colin, newborn photos

Colin, newborn photos

Colin, newborn photos

I couldn't resist. This photo reminds me of the scene in E.T. (hence the title of this blog post).
Colin, newborn photos

2 comments:

Emily said...

That last picture is soo cute!

Jenny said...

I agree! Adorable!