Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Made My Decision That It's You Alright

Earlier this fall, I met up with Dave & Amanda for their engagement session. Doug & I road-tripped it down to Newport, RI to meet them on the Cliff Walk. It was a gorgeous sunny morning and we managed to beat most of the crowds. It's always a fun challenge to photograph people in busy places and try to make them look not so busy. Dave and Amanda are now married (that's how behind I am in blogging), so I figured it was time to finally post these!

Dave & Amanda, engagement

Dave & Amanda, engagement

We ducked into these little openings in the hedges and these narrow paths existed. I couldn't resist using them. It felt like we were in Wonderland.
Dave & Amanda, engagement

Dave & Amanda, engagement

Dave & Amanda, engagement

Not only did we have a great engagement session, but Dave & Amanda's wedding was totally awesome! I can't wait to share those with you.

Things have been busy around here with weddings and family shoots. Just about all my weekends are booked for holiday sessions. Being a photographer means I start thinking about Christmas way earlier than the average person. In fact, just the other day I listened to my Christmas playlist on my iPod. Fun. I've also been spending a lot of time at restaurants and farms for the Boston Homegrown project I'm working on. I have a new appreciation for locally sourced foods and I can't wait to go back to all the places I've visited. I will try to profile them all here eventually.

In the meantime, I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful fall weather! After such a hot & humid summer, I think we deserve it!

No comments: