Tuesday, December 28, 2010

When You're Rocking and Rolling

Everyone loves The Bean. I think it stems from not only being an adorable baby, but because everyone loves The Bean's parents, too. At least I do! I snuck over in the midst of holiday madness to photograph The Bean and crew. So much fun!

The Bean in her sparkly Christmas dress. You can't see it in this photo, but rest assured, the glitter made its presence known!
The Bean, baby photography

The Bean goes back to her studio photography roots (it's where her mom & I met).
The Bean, baby photography

The Bean, baby photography

The Bean and Mom.
The Bean, baby photography

The Bean is well-loved.
The Bean, baby photography

The Bean can sit up! And seems pretty proud of herself.
The Bean, baby photography

The Bean, baby photography

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I took a lot of photos at our Christmas Eve celebration and hopefully I'll get to post some on here, too. Although I may have to get permission first - there was a lot of "What happens on Christmas Eve, stays on Christmas Eve." Don't look at me. I just blow torched some s'mores and called it a night!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That is 1 cute baby!! Great photos, as always! :)

PIzzuti said...

very nice Margaret! I like the green couch shot the best! And of course the dad's moustachio!!!