Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Everybody Jump For Joy

Yet another Christmas shoot that had yet to be blogged! Such an adorable family. No one even minded the wind, which was pretty blustery that day!

Moore, family

Moore, family

This is my cousin Leigh's family. She and I have been spending a lot of time together this year because we're working on a book together! She is writing all the profiles for the Boston Homegrown project I've been working on. We're in the home stretch now. I just need to get through all the editing!

I'm back from my conference and trying to take advantage of all the inspiration by revamping my business a bit. All sorts of exciting things are happening. Every year keeps getting better and better. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times - I am truly lucky to be doing what I'm doing. I love my job.

The Golden Globes are Sunday night and I've tried to prepare, but I didn't get nearly as close to seeing every movie as I thought I might. Oh well. I might try to get to another one before the week is over, but the snowstorm may get in the way!

No comments: