Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Come On Let Your Colors Burst

I don't know if you've heard, but I decided that 2011 didn't officially start until February 15th. And 2011 is all about taking things to the next level! It's all about shaving my legs more frequently (yes, I just put that in my blog). It's all about changing my jewelry and not using my camera bag as a purse. And, as always, it's all about working on my business and making it the best that it can be. Cheers to 2011!

This may seem like a small step, but I'm so excited about it! This is a wedding guest book. The photos are from the couple's engagement session this past summer. I love the photo covers! You can also have fabric or suede or leather covers, but the photo covers are my favorite. So you have an idea, this album is 8"x12".
Guest Book

Guest Book

These books have a center crease, but no gutter, which means you can put a photo across the center without losing anything. See? I put a fancy graphic in there so you knew what I was talking about.
Guest Book

See the thick pages? They're watercolor paper, which means they have a little texture to them and pens will write easily on them.
Guest Book

Just one more because I love it! When I design a guest book, I leave plenty of negative space for your guests to sign their names.
Guest Book

How do you like me now, 2011??! Next up, marketing pieces for portraits and weddings. Keep the momentum going!

No comments: