Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Gold of Sunshine

Back in college, my roommate Anne was pretty much the only person I knew who knitted. In fact, she owes me a pair of knitted pants, which at the time, seemed like the craziest thing someone could knit. All these years later, Anne is still knitting, creating wonderful hats, mittens, and other fun things. Welcome to Cozy Noggin!

Other fun things like these knit birds! This is an example of a baby mobile that would hang above a crib.
Cozy Noggin

Hats! This is the style of hat that started Cozy Noggin.
Cozy Noggin

Cozy Noggin

Cozy Noggin

Cozy Noggin

I'm not going to lie - I totally kept this hat for myself!
Cozy Noggin

I love these fingerless mittens! They are perfect for photo shoots because I can keep my hands warm and my fingers free!
Cozy Noggin

If you like what you see here, check out Anne's Cozy Noggin etsy site or "like" her on Facebook!

No comments: