Thursday, March 17, 2011

All Caught Up in the Reverie

It took a while to find a decent day, but Hannah & Rob finally got their engagement session! They chose the Charlestown Navy Yard for their location and it was perfect. Green space, brick space, water space, and the city skyline. Not too shabby.

Hannah & Rob, engagement

One of my favorites!
Hannah & Rob, engagement

Hannah & Rob, engagement

I love the quiet moments. I know you can't see Hannah's face, but the (e)motion is what's important.
Hannah & Rob, engagement

Hannah & Rob, engagement

Hannah & Rob were total naturals! I actually turned around to find them "posed" like this on their own!
Hannah & Rob, engagement

Another take on that same "pose." Love.
Hannah & Rob, engagement

Hannah & Rob, engagement

And last but not least...
Hannah & Rob, engagement

Doug and I had been up traveling since 2a, so thank you to Hannah & Rob for putting up with our delirium! We had an awesome time and I can't wait for their April wedding!

No comments: