Thursday, March 31, 2011

Your Portrait Fills the Sky

I photographed babies M & M when they were only nine days old! There was Little Girl M and Little Boy M. Plus, big sister A! Talk about a house full of love! So many people to hug and cuddle.

Twins!
M & M, newborn session

Little Boy M looks so serene in this photo. He's just checking me out and ignoring his sister.
M & M, newborn session

Four itty bitty feet!
M & M, newborn session

Don't eat your sister!
M & M, newborn session

That's better! I love this close-up of these two precious babies.
M & M, newborn session

In mom's arms.
M & M, newborn session

Big Sister A wasn't sure what was happening when we tried to squeeze her into a photo with the new babies. She's all, "What's going on? Who are you? Why are you squawking?" I love the curiosity!
M & M, newborn session

It was so wonderful to see this family settling in together. When I photograph newborns, they're so little - everything is brand new both for them and their families! Mom and Dad, thanks for having me over and inviting me to photograph all three of your babies! They are beautiful!

No comments: