Monday, March 12, 2007

Ashley and Arianna's Baptism

Okay, so I had been using song lyrics and titles for my posts, but there wasn't a lot that popped into my head for a christening. Maybe Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head?

Ashley and Arianna are the daughters of my fantastic friend Yajaira. They were both baptized the 25th of February. Even though it was the same day as the Academy Awards, I made it to the ceremony and managed to capture some of those special moments!











Ashley was so excited for her baptism; Arianna had no idea why some stranger was pouring water over her head. All in all, a wonderful way to spend the afternoon!

1 comment:

Dorie said...

Awww, Look at my beautiful god-daughter! Thank you Meg for being awesome and taking pictures at the baptism. They came out great. :)