Tuesday, March 6, 2007

We Are Family

Meet Sarah, Derek, and Devin!


The other day I had the pleasure of photographing them. After venturing out into the snowy woods, we found a couple of cool places to stop and play. These people truly love being around each other - it's contagious. They've got a lot going on, but they know how to spend quality time together, and with Devin. There's always time for climbing trees and jumping off rocks. Sarah and Derek are getting married in July 2008 and the celebrating has already started.

As a photographer, I consider myself very lucky to be welcomed into peoples' families for the period of time I spend with them. Just hanging out allows everyone to get comfortable with the presence of the camera and I get to witness moments I would not otherwise get to see.

No comments: