Tuesday, February 19, 2008

These Little Town Blues Are Melting Away

While I was in New York City, I shot some headshots. I also ate kangaroo and foie gras, but that's a story for another time. Melissa is the only woman in Slightly Known People but she is also an awesome personal trainer. Hopefully when the weather is better, we'll get to do some work shots for her. The day we had to work with was pretty rainy but we still managed to work outside - we just needed to be quick!




The Oscars are this Sunday. Thank goodness the strike was settled in time for the ceremony! I don't know what I would have done if I had gone to see all those movies and they didn't have a show. I have only two movies left to see: "The Assassination of Jesse James By the Coward Robert Ford" and "American Gangster." Both are now on DVD, so that's my big plan for today. Not necessarily to watch both of them, but to rent them. It's all so very exciting!

No comments: