Monday, May 12, 2008

Rainy Day Women #12 & 35

A couple of weeks ago, my friends and I had our 3rd Photo Workshop. By "workshop," I mean we got together and hung out and photographed some very cool couples. Our scheduled day was almost a rain-out, but we powered through and ended up with a great picture-taking day. We had so much fun! So, the Rainy Day Women title refers to Jay, Emily, and me!

This first couple, Steve and Tara, are getting married in July. They're having a ceremony here, stateside, and another on a tropical island. Not bad, huh? They were so much fun to work with - putty in our hands. Considering there were multiple photographers circling around them, and we were in a very public place, they handled themselves with aplomb!




There are so many great photos from this shoot to choose from. I may have to return to them later. I got to play around with different post-processing techniques, which is always fun. Photographing couples is always fun and creative and a great way to get to know people. We shot another fun couple that day, but I'll save those photos for another post.

Other than that, things have been so busy the past couple of weeks. My first official wedding is right around the corner, but I second-shot a wedding reception for Merge Weddings the other night. I had so much fun. I am so lucky to love what I do. Every day, I get to learn. You can't beat that.

No comments: