Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Where Troubles Melt Like Lemon Drops

Tonight I had the privilege of seeing The Wizard of Oz on the big screen. To celebrate the film's 70th anniversary, theaters all over the country showed the movie today for one screening. I am a huge proponent of seeing classic movies on the big screen - that's the way they were meant to be seen. It's a pretty cool experience, even if you know the ending. I tend to go to the movies when no one else is there, but to see a movie like this in a crowd is fun. People of all ages were there to disappear into the land of Oz. It's a pretty great way to travel somewhere over the rainbow.

And since I don't want to post without photos, I am finally getting around to posting this family shoot. I can't even tell you how awesome this shoot went. You never know what to expect with toddlers and newborns and this family was amazing! We had such a wonderful afternoon, even though the little guy slept through a lot of it. There were a lot of wonderful photos to choose from and I had trouble narrowing it down, so bear with me!

E & G, family session

E & G, family session

E & G, family session

E & G, family session

E & G, family session

How much do I love this print?
E & G, family session

E & G, family session

Just taking a little peek...
E & G, family session

I am trying so hard to get through all my editing, so if you're waiting for photos, bear with me! I am going to be off the grid this weekend for an awesome wedding celebration and I am so excited to be a part of it. I don't think I'll have any cell reception or internet access while I'm gone, which will be a little different for me. We'll see. Heck, I'll barely have any electricity! It could be tough since I need the TV to fall asleep. That might all have to change. I'll try to post more soon! In the meantime, happy fall!

No comments: