Wednesday, July 21, 2010

All I've Got's This Sunny Afternoon

Natalia said, "I just want to end up on the blog." So, here she is! Surrounded by her whole family. I photographed Kyle & Natalia's wedding way back in the day. Now they have a little son and this was my first time meeting him! How cute is he?!
Celli Family

Celli Family

Celli Family

The rest of the family was in town, too, so I photographed all the kids!
Celli Family

Celli Family

Celli Family

And, of course, a photo of the whole family, We did some other, more posed, photos, but the ones of everyone relaxing on the deck are some of my favorites. I also love the old film look in this one.
Celli Family

Right now I am visiting my old Maine stomping grounds, seeing all the sights in Waterville. Got to take a tour of Colby, visit with an old professor, and eat Big G's for lunch. We talked about getting WHOP for dinner, but didn't follow through. It's been a nice little getaway! Back to reality tomorrow.

No comments: