Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hot Fun In The Summertime

Sue & John are getting married on Saturday so I thought I should probably blog their engagement photos! I love the colors Sue chose for their outfits - nothing fancy or matchy-matchy, and the blues are perfect for a myriad of backgrounds. I know the wedding will be awesome!

Sue & John, engagement

Sue & John, engagement

Sue & John, engagement

Sue & John, engagement

Sue & John, engagement

The following three photos were taken at Malibu Beach (in Dorchester). It was so great to explore someplace I drive by going 65 mph on I-93. It was a nice little beach, but jellyfish suicides seemed to be on the rise. Lots of them washed up on the beach. We stayed away from those.
Sue & John, engagement

Sue & John, engagement

Sue & John, engagement

It's almost August and I have no idea where the summer has gone! As a photographer, I spend a lot of time planning for events that happen months in advance and then suddenly, they're upon me. Finding the balance is always important to me, so I've made it to my fair share of BBQs and concerts. And let's not forget movies. This has been an unusual week - just saw my third since Saturday. I've seen "Girl With A Dragon Tattoo," "Inception," and "Cyrus." Overall, the summer has been pretty decent for "indie" films, but pretty horrible for mainstream Hollywood fare. We'll just have to see what the future brings.

No comments: