Monday, September 13, 2010

At Long Last Love Has Arrived

Sue & John are amazing. Their family and friends are amazing. Their wedding was amazing. It's as simple as that.

Their first dance was to "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" by Frankie Valli. Here's a little snippet to put you in the mood...

Pardon the way that I stare.
There's nothing else to compare.
The sight of you leaves me weak.
There are no words left to speak,
But if you feel like I feel,
Please let me know that it's real.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.

If you can believe it, Sue wore her grandmother's wedding shoes. Take that, Jimmy Choo!
Sue & John, wedding

The bride getting ready.
Sue & John, wedding

The wedding bouquet, complete with rosary.
Sue & John, wedding

Go go Gadget Lashes!
Sue & John, wedding

Putting on the gorgeous dress.
Sue & John, wedding

My second shooter, Julie took this photo of John at the church.
Sue & John, wedding

Married!
Sue & John, wedding

See? (this photo also taken by Julie)
Sue & John, wedding

I don't usually post wedding party shots, but this one pretty much rocks my world.
Sue & John, wedding

Sue & John, wedding

Sue & John, wedding

And one dancing photo for good measure.
Sue & John, wedding

I am now exhausted from posting all these photos! You should check out the rest of the photos here. There are way too many good ones to post them all individually so the slideshow is where it's at!

As for me, I am posting this from sunny Los Angeles! I was out on the west coast to photograph a wedding in San Diego and am also spending time in my former 'hood. I have been staying quite busy, seeing LA stuff I haven't seen before and hanging out with friends. All in all, an awesome time. I have lots of photos to come home with!

No comments: