Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Like the Groove of Your Walk

This past summer, I got to hang with my friend, photographer Kristin Chalmers and second shoot for her at an awesome wedding. The bride and groom were great and so was working with Kristin. There are a ton of photos in this post, so bear with me.

The city of Boston, as seen from the Cambridge Hyatt.
Kristen & Scott, wedding

One of the bride's little babies!
Kristen & Scott, wedding

The rings!
Kristen & Scott, wedding

As the second shooter, I got some quality time with the groom and the groomsmen. Be prepared for some awesomeness!
Kristen & Scott, wedding

Kristen & Scott, wedding

I wish I could collage all these, but alas, that's a skill (or software) I haven't acquired yet! I'll need to look around and see what I can find. These photos would look great all together.
Kristen & Scott, wedding

Kristen & Scott, wedding

Kristen & Scott, wedding

Kristen & Scott, wedding

All the men.
Kristen & Scott, wedding

Some portraits during portrait time.
Kristen & Scott, wedding

Kristen & Scott, wedding

Kristen & Scott, wedding

DJ Equipment.
Kristen & Scott, wedding

No comments: