Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Let There Be Songs To Fill the Air

Anne was my freshman year roommate at Colby and, last summer, Doug & I photographed her & Tim's wedding. This summer, we trekked up to Vermont to photograph their new baby!

Meet Mr. Bhodi...
MB2_2913 logo

I was lucky enough to catch this little smile! I love it when babies smile in their sleep.
MB2_2961 logo

Mom & baby.
MB2_3042 logo

The family! Anne & Tim are super laid-back, so I wanted to capture some laid-back family photos for them.
MB2_3134 logo

MB2_3155 logo

They had this little bench in their yard, so we had to use it in the photos.
MB2_3056 logo

Dad & baby.
MB2_3274 logo

This photo makes me laugh because Bhodi looks like a rapper. Yo yo yo!
MB2_3399 logo

And no Anne & Tim blog post would be complete without a photo of Banjo!
MB2_2933 logo

I've been working on a sample baby announcement featuring Bhodi, which I'll have to post later. Right now I have to scoot out the door to go photograph a farm!

No comments: