Monday, January 9, 2012

2011 Engagement Sessions: A Choir of Carousels

Every couple should take advantage of an engagement session! I can't say enough wonderful things about having the opportunity to hang out with my clients. Not only do we get to know each other better, but we become more comfortable with each other. In my opinion, that translates to more relaxed photos on the wedding day. And, honestly, that translates to quicker photos on the wedding day. I've traveled all over the place for engagement sessions - Long Island, NYC, and all over New England. I end up in some pretty cool places I never even knew existed! My clients either choose a location that's special to them or we come up with a location together. It's a lot of fun and we can always top it off (or begin it with, or take a break in the middle) with a drink! Here are some 2011 engagement session photos!
2012-Engagement -Sessions

2012-Engagement -Sessions

2012-Engagement -Sessions

2012-Engagement -Sessions

2012-Engagement -Sessions

2012-Engagement -Sessions

2012-Engagement -Sessions

2012-Engagement -Sessions

2012-Engagement -Sessions

2012-Engagement -Sessions

2012-Engagement -Sessions

2012-Engagement -Sessions

Shannon and Mike haven't even made it officially to the blog yet! Here are a few photos from their session and I'll try to get the rest of them up soon!

2012-Engagement -Sessions

2012-Engagement -Sessions

No comments: