Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Boston Children's Photography: Young Child With Dreams

Holiday photos take up a big chunk of my autumn and I hardly ever get to post the majority of the families I photograph. That changes today! I had the pleasure of photographing these two lovely kids last year and was thrilled when I got to photograph them again. We headed out to Larz Anderson Park for our session and it did not disappoint! Considering what a strange fall season we had this year, we lucked out with some awesome weather and blowing leaves! It’s so gorgeous out there. I think those bottom two photos should be huge wall canvases, too! They sort of remind me of Winnie the Pooh and Piglet and the blustery day.

Lars-Anderson-Family-Photography

Lars-Anderson-Family-Photography

Lars-Anderson-Family-Photography

Lars-Anderson-Family-Photography

Lars-Anderson-Family-Photography

1 comment:

Robin B. said...

These photos are truly amazing. Love the windy hill shot! Beautiful work (and I happen to know the subjects).