Thursday, November 1, 2007

'Cause This is Thriller, Thriller Night

I hope everyone enjoyed their Halloweens yesterday! I was lucky enough to get to spend time with some kids-in-disguise and even trick-or-treat a little. No one is too old for candy, and I definitely know the strategic houses that give out full-size candy bars. The kids I was with preferred the gummy eyeballs, so it worked out perfectly. Since Halloween has already come and gone, here are just a couple of photos of the little bugs I spent some time with yesterday.





Aren't they so cute? Lots and lots of little ladybugs and one runaway bumble-bee!

Now, Halloween is behind us...


And Christmas is coming!


If you haven't called to set up your session yet, it's not too late! We still have times available and photos make the perfect present!

No comments: