Friday, November 30, 2007

I Want to Hold Your Hand



It was so much fun working with this family. They have two teenage sons and this little one. I love families like that, mainly because they mirror my own. I have a brother who's not even two years younger than me and a sister who's sixteen years younger. She wasn't even three when I left for college. It's a crazy age difference, but so much fun (or it was until she became a teenager...). These two boys doted on their sister during the time I spent with them. And let me tell you, teenage boys do not always want to get their pictures taken with their family, but these two couldn't have been more cooperative. I love this picture because it shows the difference in ages, and it shows who's really the star of the show at this point!

I went to see White Christmas at the Wang Center last night and it was so great! I absolutely love that movie, and to see it performed on stage was pretty cool. The costumes, the sets, the musical numbers... It really put me in the Christmas spirit. Next, I'll tackle present wrapping!

No comments: