Sunday, November 25, 2007

Maybe I'll Count the Stars Until Dawn

I'm back in the swing of things now - two posts in two days! The title of this post is taken from one of my FAVORITE Christmas songs, "Hard Candy Christmas" by Dolly Parton. It's one of those songs you need to sing at the top of your lungs. Growing up, we had this one cassette of Christmas songs that my parents' friend Jay made us, titled "Rock and Roll Christmas Party." It had songs on there by Bruce Springsteen, the Eagles, the Beach Boys, Paul McCartney, Greg Lake, Stevie Wonder, John Lennon.... and this was way before they had the "A Very Special Christmas" series. We overplayed this tape year after year. A couple of years ago, we managed to recreate the tape in CD format and I listened to "Hard Candy Christmas" today. Let me tell you, it was the first of many times this season! On to the photos...

There are just some babies who are happier when they're naked, and this delicious cutie was one of them! I got to hang out with her and her parents for a little bit for a fun family session and they were so much fun. These are just a few of my favorite photos from our sitting.





Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with more! I'm thankful I don't have to adhere to a regular work week - going back tomorrow would be a rude awakening. But I definitely enjoyed the holiday weekend with my friends and family and hope you all did, too.

No comments: