Monday, December 3, 2007

Let the Snow Come Down, All Over the Ground

That line comes from a song we had to sing in the elementary school holiday pageant. The things you remember. There are probably a few of my friends reading this who could sing along...

The day I photographed Abby, the weather had suddenly turned wintery cold so we could only shoot outside for short bursts because our hands started to freeze. We decided that fun could be had inside as well. Abby was an extremely cooperative two year old and she made my job easy!

I love the light in this photo - there's some great flare, too.


The holidays can certainly be hair-raising! Ha ha.


Just look at the way she's looking at her dad. Adorable.


I'm totally catching up on my work - two posts in one day! I hope everyone is enjoying the start to December. All of the holidays will be here before we know it!

No comments: