Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Weather Outside is Frightful

We've had two big days of New England winter weather around here and I swear we've already seen more snow this year than we saw all last winter! It's raining now which means everything will be a sheet of ice tomorrow morning. Doug takes the train to work, so he doesn't have to worry much; my little car will most likely get stuck, wheels spinning on the ice.

I photographed Madelyn and Noah this summer and when I saw them last month, I couldn't resist snapping a couple of casual photos. They're just too cute.

I think she's going to ride a motorcycle later in life - just look at this pose!


And this guy is just so squishy - you totally want to pinch those cheeks!


This is a very busy social week for me! The holidays are coming - part of me can't wait for them to be over so life can return to "normal" and the other part of me wishes the Christmas build-up would last so much longer! I hope everyone is enjoying the season and taking a few minutes here and there to just take some deep breaths and look around.

No comments: