Monday, December 24, 2007

Not A Creature Was Stirring

My uber-talented friend Kristi bakes millions of cookies every Christmas to hand out for gifts. Not only does she put tons of time and energy into the actual baking, but she actually packages them really nicely, too. She's in the process of starting up her own bakery of sorts, the Itty Bitty Bakeshop. In the midst of the cookie madness, I went over to help her bake and to photograph her yummy creations. Hopefully some of the photos will make it on to her website (which doesn't quite exist yet) in the New Year. All of the goodies from the Itty Bitty Bakeshop are miniature, so these cookies are all somewhere between one to three inches (I'm just estimating - I didn't actually measure them when I was there). So, enjoy! And may visions of miniature sugarplums dance in your heads tonight!






Merry Christmas to everyone! May you all have wonderful holidays and thank you for making my 2007 so happy and successful! Here's to 2008!

1 comment:

kristi said...

Only Meg could make my cookies look so darn cute and professional. Martha Stewart, eat your cookie heart out! So, until I have kids to photograph, she's my cookie photographer of choice!