Monday, June 16, 2008

Incommunicado

Yes, another post without photos. I am back from Utah, which was awesome. If you haven't done it already, I encourage everyone to vacation for a week with their craziest friends from college. It totally brings you back. I still haven't reverted to my normal sleeping habits. In other news, Doug and I are moving! It's very exciting, but a giant pain. We're actually moving right next door from where we live now, which makes it both easier and harder. Our lovely internet company stopped our service today, but will not be starting our new service until at least Wednesday. How very considerate of them, I know. So, until then, I will be mooching off the internet of others. Of course, it should be great for my editing. No Perez Hilton breaks. In the meantime, if you need to reach me, you can always call!

No comments: