Saturday, June 21, 2008

Movin' On Up

Well, we're finally officially moved in to our new place and out of our old place. It has been a LONG week. I get home from a sleepless (in a good way) vacation and then dive right into moving. Add on a full work week, and you've got exhaustion. I mean, bone tired. Like, I would have cried at a moment's notice. This next week is going to be spent putting our apartment together. Right now it's in a total state of disarray. Oh well.

I wanted to post a couple of photos from a wedding I helped out at in May. I only photographed the reception, so these are some random reception photos for you to enjoy!

The father daughter dance.


I love playing with the DJ lights at a wedding!



I've noticed that couples are starting to decorate their centerpieces and tables with rocks... I really like the trend.


There are plenty of other photos for me to post! I went to an awesome wedding yesterday, plus I've got some great portraits. All is good. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

No comments: