Friday, June 27, 2008

Sunny Day, Sweepin' The Clouds Away

Hello faithful blog readers! I know there are some of you who managed to make it through my whole Roman Polanski review! I wanted to post a couple of photos from a shoot I had a couple of weeks ago. I photographed this family in honor of the little one's first birthday. She is so kickin' adorable!




We had a lot of fun playing that day. She was at the age where everything was new and interesting, especially all the flowers in the yard and on the porch. It was a sweltering day that day, but she didn't seem to mind at all!

Off topic, I realized something today (or, late last night, really): If you can survive assembling a house-full of furniture with your significant other, and still love them, it's meant to last. Thanks, Doug, for being such a perfectionist. It pays off.

I am off to shoot a wedding this evening! Tomorrow I am actually attending a wedding (with my camera in tow, of course). It's going to be a very busy weekend!

No comments: