Thursday, October 30, 2008

I recently had the pleasure of photographing these three musketeers again. They are such funny kids! We were able to shoot in a neighbor's backyard so we could get the pond in the background for some of the photos, which was awesome. There are millions of hidden treasures, like this pond, all over Massachusetts alone. I love getting the opportunity to discover them. We also made use of the fall foliage, which in New England, you can't pass up.

Tess.
Leaf Peeping

Tyler.
DSC_9594 resize

Tanner.
DSC_9659 resize

The three kids on the dock.
DSC_9784 resize

See, I told you I'd be posting more! Despite the failing economy, I'm feeling pretty good about life right now. Election day is right around the corner and I am SOOO excited! I registered to vote as soon as I turned 18 and I really enjoy being part of the process. This year, however, is particularly historical. If you are over 18 and are registered to vote, DO IT! I honestly feel that if you don't take advantage of your privilege to vote this year, you should be ashamed. No matter who wins, we're making history. How could you not want to be a part of that? Okay, I'm off my soapbox now! Happy Thursday!

No comments: