Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Unforgettable, That's What You Are

Kat and Steven got married a couple of weeks ago at the Tewksbury Country Club, which was beautiful and great for photos, too. Kat was an amazing bride. When I first met her last year, I was struck by her organizational skills and I knew we would get along. On her wedding day, though, she let all the stress melt away and she was really able to enjoy the day. It was awesome! I can also say that Steven's brother Declan gave what could be the best Best Man Toast of all time (it involved some interpretative dance). For the rest of my wedding photography career, I will be asking myself, "Was that speech better than Declan's?" So, here are some photos from the big day:

Emily spent some time with the boys ahead of the ceremony and grabbed this shot, which I love.


The shoes and the dress are always important details!


The bride getting ready. Kat had to be tied into her dress, which required some dexterity and patience on the part of her mother and maid of honor.



All done and ready for the day!




The bride and her father walking up the steps of the church.


By the time we got to the reception, I knew it would be dark so Kat and Steven were nice enough to let me snag a few photos of them outside the church. Well worth it, I think.



At the country club and ready to go!





A big congratulations to Kat and Steven! Thanks for letting me be part of your day! If you want to see more photos from their wedding, check out the slideshow below...

No comments: