Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rubber Duckie, You're the One

California Duck

I am hanging out in my swank Los Angeles hotel, looking through the photos I've taken over the past couple of days. I have had such a good trip so far! I've visited all sorts of places I meant to go before I moved (you know, when it seemed I had all the time in the world to visit those places). I even saw a celebrity (Ivan Reitman). Today I met up with Rachel, who's in town for a wedding. We hung out at The Getty Villa, which was amazing! It's full of all sorts of cool Roman artifacts and antiquities. Better than that, though, the space is amazing! The architecture is stunning and you could just hang out there all day without even seeing any ancient art. I highly recommend it if you have the time to make it to Malibu. That's where I took this photo of this lovely duck! He was just hanging out and strutting his stuff. Tomorrow is Tara & Dave's wedding. It's going to be so much fun! I'm going to watch some bad hotel TV (and by bad, I mean cheesy, not the other kind of bad hotel TV) and get a good night's sleep!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

you neglected to mention that I was quacking and kissing at the duck to try to keep it interested in looking over toward us. ha.