Thursday, April 30, 2009

You Gotta Know When To Hold 'Em

There are so many things to blog from my trip to Los Angeles, but I'll start simple. While I was there, I visited with my cousin's family. Back when I moved to Los Angeles, my cousin and his wife had no kids. By the time I moved, they had two kids. Now, they have three. After all the taking care of me they did on the west coast, the least I could do was snap a few photos of their gorgeous, sun-kissed boys! I can't even tell you how well-behaved these kids are (despite a little poker habit they seem to be picking up). I know my east coast family will be thrilled to see this photo, too.

Three Boys

Since the last time I blogged, I had some crazy adventures that I can't wait to share with you. Really. I've come up with blog post titles and everything. I just need to edit first. Suffice to say, my trips back to L.A. I think will happen a lot more frequently! Maybe I'm on my way to being bicoastal. Too bad I have to take a plane to get there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meg, Joey and Lori if you're reading this...they are the cutest boy family that I've ever seen. Hope to catch you on the East coast this summer. Love and miss you guys. Auntie M. (That's my reference to the Wizard of Oz in case anybody has noticed!!!)